Winter is among us! And that for you maybe means spending your free time indoors under a warm blanket. For many, this is the perfect time for hobbyists to work on projects! Or maybe you loved that pottery class you took years ago, and have a craving to get out and get crafty with some friends during this winter season.
Delaware County, Iowa is full of fun and unexpected artisan destinations that are perfect to cozy up and enjoy during the coldest time of year. Find some of our favorite selections below!
- Chicken Creek Studio: Arts and crafts studio offering classes on Pinterest inspired crafts and acrylic paintings.
- A Stitch in Time: Specializing in long arm and custom quilting. Machine embroidery for both personal and commercial.
- Kevin McCusker Photography and Art Studio: Art and photography gallery in the heart of Downtown Manchester.
- Jazzy Jems: A beautiful selection of handcrafted jewelry.
- Tipperary Fiber N Art Studio: Studio full of fiber crafted products, with a great selection of garden art, soaps, hand-designed jewelry and more made by Midwest Artists.
- The Quiltmaker’s Shoppe: Quilting classes and an endless selection of fabric and quilting supplies.
- Snowy River Pottery: Custom, one-of-a-kind handmade pottery.
Plan a fun day or weekend out to explore what all of these studios have to offer, then to take home your special treasures to share with friends!